Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Story

Tyrel and I met when I was his boss at Domino's Pizza. When he was first hired I remember thinking, "He's cute, but I would never date him." With a little persuasion on his part and a little sympathy on mine, Tyrel convinced me otherwise. I was shocked and amazed at how different he was from the person he tried to make people think he was. Anyone who knows me is aware that romance is totally wasted on me. So, I was even more amazed at how quickly I fell in love with him. After a short four months (and a little encouragement from Keenan) we were married. It was a beautiful ceremony . . . at the court house in jeans and t-shirts. But hey, it only cost us about $25. Now that's my kinda' wedding.

Keenan was born seven months later (we'll just say he was premature) and only 14 months after that, Draiman came along. Our short time together this far has been nothing less than fulfilling and exciting. I look forward to the rest of my life with my three wonderful boys.

6 comments:

AnDe said...

YAY!!! You finally entered the blogging world! Be careful - it can be addicting!
I'm really excited to read all of your upcoming posts. Your little family is adorable!!

Gramma Spot10 said...

Hey, Thanks for joining in! I really want a copy of the picture. It's sooo good of all of you.
Only one family member left, but I don't know if Tyson will blog without alot of help:)

Kyle & Shanna said...

WOOHOO You got a blog! I'm so excited. I agree with AnDe, this is very addicting, but totally fun.

Knight Family said...

Congrats on the new blog! It is alot of fun!

Naomi said...

OK, now go to my blog and click on the little tab at the top that says cutest blog on the block and it'll hook you up with a cute background. We'll start there. Then I'll get you on Facebook. You think blogging is addicting. Oh I gotta get you a picture of Jason, he's sporting a full beard these days. HILARIOUS, but cute

Erin said...

Holy Trinity, it is about time you started a blog!!!

I like your story!