Sunday, November 30, 2008

Okay, you win Dianne

After months of badgering from my mother-in-law (whom I am very grateful for, by the way), I have finally broken down and created a blog so that all may know of the chaos that ensues in our little family. I make no promises to how frequently it will be updated; nor to the quality of posts, pictures, and layouts. Frankly, I am not sure what I am doing so forgive me in advance for the lack of organizational quality. Actually, I don't even know what is going to happen when I submit this post. Nonetheless, here is our blog. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Coop, Trish, and the kids said...

Yeah, she twisted my arm until I finally gave in too.
Cute family picture. The kids are always adorable, and you look so pretty, Bobbi.

Gramma Spot10 said...

I didn't mean to pressure you, but I'm glad it worked!