Sunday, February 8, 2009

We Suck At This Blogging Thing

So we haven't talked to most of you since New Years. I always enjoy getting together with the family.
Anyway everything is going pretty good we are just chillin here in E-town. Not much has really happened I am still working alot and Bobbi is still going to school and taking care of the demon spawn.
I had to work on Super Bowl Sunday and didn't get to see much of the game. I did hear the last Steelers drive on the radio. YAY Steelers!
Keenan has decided that he wants to play hockey now. His only hang up as far as he is concerned is he doesn't know how to ice skate.
Draiman is still as entertaining as you all think he is. We think he is a pain in the a**. He has decided he can do everything "all by self" he gets just as frusterated as we do.
I purchased a new shotgun a few weeks ago but I haven't been able to shoot it yet. If you care it is a Benelli Nova pump action.
We have all been able to poop through a coffee filter with out it tearing for the last few days. If you would like more details on this just give us a call or something. I don't feel this is the proper platform to get into too mamy details.
So thats it for now I will be leaving other random noncoherent messages later so keeping looking for them.

2 comments:

Gramma Spot10 said...

Sorry you haven't been up tp your old selves the last few days. Hope you are better by now.
I do watch for new posts. It's fun to hear what is going on with you and the kids. Love all of you.

Kyle & Shanna said...

I wonder if the reason you're not allowed to shoot the gun is because of Keenan's comment about shooting Wall-E.

Um...ya I'm intrigued. I might give you two a call.