Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Yesterday we played in the snow with our neighbors for the first time this season. It was really cute watching the boys trudge through the snow.



Keenan had a blast. They made a slide out of snow and he went sledding for the first time.


Draiman, on the other hand, didn't like the cold for very long.


Yet, he was even more upset when I brought him in. (Or maybe it was because instead of taking off his cold clothes, I was snapping pictures of him.)

4 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

You know...I don't like the cold either but I can see Draimen's point of view when you're completely pissed off, cold, and probably tired and someone is standing there taking pictures of you. Haha, that looks like fun however. I can't wait to go sledding, considering I couldn't last winter, haha.

howeshomepage said...

Hey! It looks like your kids had fun for the most part. I got your email the other day but for some reason my computer freezes everytime I open an email. Any who I will keep you updated on the adoption and any baby stuff would be greatly appreciated. Try my gmail account to email me. I dont use hotmail much anymore. sara.a.howe@gmail.com

Erin said...

The picture of keenan going down on the sleigh is great. And Holy Trinity Draimen looks mad.

AnDe said...

haha!! How cute!! I love the picture of Keenan falling off the sled! Poor Draiman - what a mean mom to just stand there and take pictures of him sobbing! Oh wait, my mom did that too, I have the proof! :-)