Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Colorado Dinosaur Museum

The boys and I spent the last weekend in Rifle, CO to visit my sister, Tuesdey (Don't be confused. That's her name--Tuesdey.) She has two boys that are also 14 months apart, although they are now 7 and 8, but she relates so much to my crazy life. My boys love hanging out with their older cousins and finally getting to do rough, crazy boy stuff. I loved having two older boys to entertain mine so that I could have an adult conversation and watch some movies without interuption.

While we were there, we went to Grand Junction and went to a dinosaur museum. They had so much fun! They still talk about it and ask when they can go again. When that was done, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's and then to the movie "UP." It was a really full day, but so worth it because the kids were really well behaved and Keenan actually thanked me for "letting us do this stuff." What a great weekend!

Here are some pics of the Dino Museum.




2 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

It sounds like that was a fun trip. The boys are always well behaved aren't they lol. I loved being able to baby sit them and watch them color dinosaur pictures.

Gramma Spot10 said...

The boys amaze me with thier dinosaur knowledge. Looks like fun.